The REDARC BCDC1250D is a 12V 50A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It features REDARC's award-winning In-vehicle charging technology, and can charge from Solar and DC inputs simultaneously.
Styled with a red line running down its back tells you there’s something different about this dual battery charger. A 50-amp charging output makes it the most powerful in REDARC’s BCDC range.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
It is compatible with all common types of batteries used in automotive and recreational vehicles such as AGM, Gel, standard lead acid, Calcium and LiFeP04.
As a guide, the BCDC1250D is used for battery bank sizes over 200AH. For smaller batteries of 75-200AH REDARC recommends the BCDC1225D.
REDARC DUAL INPUT 50A IN-VEHICLE DC BATTERY CHARGER
- 50amp output makes it the most powerful in REDARC's BCDC range
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries